The SpeakerCraft Profile Aim LCR5 TWO Series 2 In-Wall LCR Speaker with Dual 134mm Glass and Carbon Fibre Bass drivers and three 25mm Soft Dome Tweeters employs the all-new SpeakerCraft Arrayed Point Source™ (APS) Tweeter Module. The APS module incorporates three pivoting titanium dome tweeters mounted in a rotational sound baffle to precisely focus the high frequency sound into the targeted listening area, reducing unwanted reflections.
The Dual 134mm bass drivers are angled within the assembly for enhanced clarity in the vocal frequencies. Like their AIM Series 2 in-ceiling counterparts, the extra surface area from the three tweeters enables a lower crossover point; this delivers extra sound pressure in the midrange frequencies critical for crisp, clear dialog.
The AIM2LCR52 uses SpeakerCraft’s Acoustic Isolation Technology to minimise acoustic energy transfer to the mounting and surrounding surfaces.
The AIM2LCR52 is designed to pair with the ATX100 Height Speaker to create a Dolby Atmos® enabled system, part number: ATS200.
- Flangeless Appearance with Magnetically Attached, Low Profile, Full Coverage Grille
- 2-Way Speaker Compliment in MTM (Mid-Tweet-Mid) Alignment
- Dual 134mm FEA Optimized Glass and Carbon Fiber Cones
- Extended Pole Pieces
- 4 Layer High Inductance Voice Coil
- Controlled inductance for a smoother power response
- High Loss Butyl Surrounds
- Deep Motor Design
- Arrayed Point Source (APS) Tweeter Module
- Mounted on a Rotational Sound Baffle for Custom Sound Steering
- High Energy Neodymium Magnet Structures
- 2nd and 3rd Order Asymmetrical Crossover Design
- Pivot-able Sound Baffle for Precise AIM-ability of Acoustic Energy for Primary Assembly
- AIT (Acoustic Isolation Technology) to Minimize Acoustic Energy Transfer to Mounting and Surrounding Surfaces
for SpeakerCraft Profile Aim LCR5 TWO Series 2 In Wall Speaker
for: SpeakerCraft Profile Aim LCR5 TWO Series 2 In Wall Speaker