SpeakerCraft Profile Accufit Ultra Slim Three features a shallow 2” steel enclosure to address space limitations, building code requirements, sound transfer to adjoining walls and living environment concerns.
It's all too common to be confronted with an environment where it is difficult, if not impossible, to install standard in-ceiling speakers. Speakercraft have recognised this problem and have come up with a solution.
The Accufit Ultra Slim. With a total depth of only 51 millimetres, this speaker will fit into a myriad of different environments. Ultra thin walls, ceilings where plaster-board has been placed over an existing surface or simply any install with extreme depth restrictions. These are all locations where the AccuFit Ultra Slim is the perfect solution.
- 3-Way, Shallow-Depth, Tuned Port, Magnetically Shielded Steel Enclosure
- Flangeless Appearance with Magnetically Attached Full Coverage Steel Grille
- Two 3” Custom Aluminum Inverted Dome Woofers
- Two 3” Custom Aluminum Inverted Dome Midrange Drivers
- 3/4” Aluminum Tweeter
- Extreme, Shallow-Depth Mounting Capability, Needing only 2” (51mm) of Depth
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1m
- Timbre-Matched to All THREE Series Speakers
- Power Handling: 60 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 90Hz - 20kHz
- STL (Sound Transmission Loss) Feature, 20dBA Sound Reduction / Measuring signal: Pink Noise
- Diameter x Depth: 252mm x 51mm
- Cut-Out Diameter: 210mm
SpeakerCraft Profile Accufit Ultra Slim THREE In Ceiling Speaker (Each)
for SpeakerCraft Profile Accufit Ultra Slim THREE In Ceiling Speaker
for: SpeakerCraft Profile Accufit Ultra Slim THREE In Ceiling Speaker