The all-new sonos Play:5 features six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture, as well as three dedicated mid-woofers to ensure the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments, while also delivering a deep, rich bass. Three tweeters create a crisp and accurate high-frequency response.
It also has auto-detecting 3.5mm audio line-in connection and Trueplay tuning to deliver sound that's true to the music and right for the room.
You can control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
The system uses your WiFi. Easy to set up and allows you to expand your system over time.
In Stereo Pair setting you can turn two PLAY:5's into separate left and right channel speakers for an intense stereo listening experience. Place vertically for a deeper, more focused sweet spot, or sideways for wider, more shareable sound coverage.
You may also add two PLAY:5 speakers to a PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience.
- Music formats supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, FLAC (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files. Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
Note: Apple "Fairplay", WMA DRM and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Music services supported:
Sonos works seamlessly with most music services, including Pandora, Spotify, Deezer and SoundCloud. For a complete list, see http://www.sonos.com/streaming-music.
Operating systems (for stored files)
Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.7 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple AirPlay music sources: Connect an Apple AirPlay music source, such as an Apple AirPort Express, to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in any or every room of the home.
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player
Download the manual.
Sonos Play:5 GEN 2 (Each)
for Sonos Play:5 GEN 2
for: Sonos Play:5 GEN 2