The CCB-R (regular) allows you to install in-ceiling speakers into concrete ceilings or walls. It is lightweight and robust and offers excellent shock absorption features.
Two side cut-outs allow for best possible handling of electronic ductwork (20mm + 25mm). Better insulation with airborne- and structure-borne noise compared to conventional in-ceiling systems.
Concrete rings and installation components are provided so that all conventional speaker systems will fit perfectly.
The CCBOX-R is lightweight and at the same time offers a robust stability with excellent shock absorption features.
Included in delivery (per piece):
- 1 CCBOX-R in EPS grey, 50kg/m3 with glued in MFP-lid
- 1 universal adapter in EPS/PE anthracite 50 kg/m3
- 1 positioning-cube in EPS/PE anthracite 50kg/m3
- 2 concrete rings in EPS white 15 kg/m3
- 2 zinc-coated steel nails 3.5 × 60mm
- 4 aluminum nails 3.7 × 150mm
- 1 installation manual
- 1 cardboard packaging
Monitor Audio CCB-R In Wall Enclosure (Each)
for Monitor Audio CCB-R In Wall Enclosure
for: Monitor Audio CCB-R In Wall Enclosure