PLEASE NOTE: this subwoofer driver is passive and requires external amplification. It will not work directly with a home cinema amplifier/receiver.
Boasting a formidable 204mm subwoofer driver derived from KEF's ultra-thin T Series woofer driver, the Ci200TRb opens up new possibilities for enjoying KEF's uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium.
Requiring less than 59mm of mounting depth, the Ci200TRb fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore often specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
When used in passive mode, the Ci200TRb adds impressive depth of bass when matched with KEF's Ci160TR round or Ci160TS square speakers. In active mode, powered by KEF's KASA500 System Amplifier, the Ci200TRb delivers the thunderous output expected from a subwoofer in today’s dynamic home theaters.
- Less than 59mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-slim 200mm subwoofer unit with excellent bass extension
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg fixings
- Can be used as mono or stereo subwoofer
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier
Please note that the 32Hz low frequency response is achieved when using KEF's KASA500 dedicated subwoofer amplifier. When used in passive mode the low frequency extension achievable is 42Hz.
KEF Ci200TRb Subwoofer (Each)
for KEF Ci200TRb Subwoofer
for: KEF Ci200TRb Subwoofer