Certified to THX ULTRA2 and THX SELECT2 standards, the formidable Ci200QSb-THX in-wall subwoofer delivers deep bass and theatre thumping output capabilities, matched to the uncanny ability to deliver all the drama and emotional intensity of full theatre sound quality.
With a powerful high-output 200mm sub-bass driver, the Ci200QSb-THX can be used in passive mode to supplement the LF output of KEF’s Ci series in-wall or in-ceiling speakers.
In Active mode, when 2 pairs of the Ci200QSb-THX subwoofer are powered by the powerful 250W KEF KASA500 Subwoofer Amplifier the performance meets THX Select2 specification.
When 4 pairs of the Ci200QSb-THX are powered by 2 KEF KASA500 System Amplifiers the performance meets THX Ultra2 specification.
- THX Certified Ultra2Select2 - 200mm bass driver unit with extended bass response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg fixings
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier for THX certified performance
- Sold in Pairs Please note that the frequency responses quoted above refer to the subwoofer when used in active mode with the KEF KASA 500 Subwoofer amplifier.
When used in passive mode (with the Crossover switch set to 'on') the officially quoted frequency response is from 40Hz-100Hz as opposed to 18Hz-140Hz when used in Active Mode via the KASA500.
KEF Ci200QSb Subwoofers THX (Pair)
for KEF Ci200QSb Subwoofers THX (Pair)
for: KEF Ci200QSb Subwoofers THX (Pair)